Its all Beautiful

BEAUTY IS EVERYWHERE - YOU JUST HAVE TO BE OPEN TO SEEING IT

Something to Somebody


We all have times when we feel like we're not living up to our potential or that we're just not good enough, but we are!! Its just a matter of telling ourselves and actually believing it. If we tell ourselves over and over that we're not good, we will evenutally believe it.  So why not tell ourselves that we are good. Won't we eventually believe that also? Of course!!

Just yesterday I posted a Facebook status that read, "...dont want to be everything to everybody...just something to someone...and I'm a mommy so I'M GOOD!" There are times when I don't know where I'm going, what I'm doing, or how I'm going to do it...but I always have my baby!!  I failed at being everthing to everyone (as anyone who has tried, has) so I practice being something to her.  And I don't think I'm doing such a bad job. =) 

The saying, 'what goes around, comes around' also works in a positive direction. Do positive things and positive things will happen!! Have a wonderfully positive day!!

Much love and many Blessings!

2 comments:

I love your post about speaking in the positive!!!

 

Post a Comment